Monday, February 24, 2014

Midway Family Vacation

For Christmas my parents gave us a family vacation to Midway Utah. This last weekend we went on our family vacation and it was so much fun!

On the way to Midway with my parents. 
One of our activities was tubing at Soldier Hallow. It was a lot of fun. 

So excited to go tubing.


Tyson riding the tube up to the top

Silly Tea getting pulled around in her little tube. 



We went down the mountain with all of us connected together. It was so amazing and we went so fast!

Our other activity was going snowmobiling. Tyson kept tipping us over, silly boy. 



I love these cute nephews and niece of mine! They are always so full of energy and happy. 

Eating Grandma Lil's yummy heart cookies.
Tea riding Remy
Cute Liam
I always love being able to spend time with my mom. She is so amazing and beautiful. She has taught me so much. I am thankful for all she has done for me. While on our trip we did a swim work out together. She is doing the triathlon with me in May and I can't be more excited. It is going to be so fun doing the triathlon with her. I love you mom!


One of my many favorite things I like to do with my family is to play games. Alley, my sister in-law, brought the game Minute-To-Win-It. It was so much fun. We were on teams and you had to complete silly tasks within a minute. It was so funny. 


My parents trying to get the Oreo from their forehead to their mouth without using their hands. It was hilarious!






Mom and Parley knocking over cups with a nylon over their heads. 



Jojo and Brady getting pasta onto a spaghetti noodle. 

Tyson getting wrapped up like a mummy. 
Erica and I moving marshmallows with a straw. 
These games were so much fun. I got a very good ab work out just by laughing.

You can't have a Thomas Family vacation without yummy food! Especially dessert!

Mom's famous popcorn
Delicious virgin margaritas 
Mom's famous milkshakes












I love this amazing family of mine. Thanks mom and dad for the fun vacation. It is always so much fun to all be together. Love ya'll! 

Family picture after church

No comments:

Post a Comment